Auto Pool Reel- Automatic Pool Cover Scholarship
The Auto Pool Reel is the only fully automatic retractable pool cover roller system in the world. It is designed to cover and uncover your pool electrically, without the need to manually roll and extend solar pool covers or other types of pool blankets. Totally hands free, trackless, self deploying and self retracting with no manual cranking, no pulling, no strings, no tethers and no cables. The patented system allows for simple push button operation.
About our Scholarship
The Auto Pool Reel Scholarship is for all students currently pursuing studies in educational institutions within Canada and the USA. We understand that education is a large expense. Under our scholarship program, we will provide one scholarship award of $1000 to the winning student.
Submission Deadline: December 31, 2019
Date of Award: January 2020.
Who are Eligible
- Open to all students at university or college pursuing an undergraduate/graduate degree or diploma program. Students below the age of 18 will need consent from a legal guardian or parent;
- One entry per contestant; must be a legal resident of the United States or Canada;
How to Participate
If you are interested in applying for our scholarship, please submit an essay on the following topic: "Pool chemistry and the Effects on the Environment".
- Provide personal details (full name, mailing address, phone number and student email address);
- Name of educational institution, area of study, student number, proof of enrollment;
- Essay must be between 1000-1200 words (maximum) and be submitted in PDF format;
- Essay must be your own work and ideas; duplication of existing articles and/or plagiarism is not permitted;
- Qualified candidates will be notified via email.
Email application to: email@example.com
- Scholarship award will be sent directly to the student's educational institution, not directly to the student;
- If ANY misleading or false information is submitted with your entry, you will be disqualified with no notification;
- All entries will be reviewed, evaluated and awarded at our sole discretion;
- Scholarship winner's name and their article will be published on our website;