The Auto Pool Roller
- Regular price
- $1,095.00 USD
- Sale price
- $1,095.00 USD
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
How It Works
Deploying the Cover (Covering the pool)
- 1. Flip the rocker switch “on” and slowly walk alongside the pool, gently pulling the pool cover.
- 2. Smart technology recognizes when the cover is being pulled and glides the cover onto the water as you guide it at your desired pace.
- 3. No cranking or forceful pulling is required as the roller helps unwind the cover with power-assisted release technology.
- 4. Once the pool has been completely covered, flip the rocker switch back to neutral.
- 5. Turn the power knob to turn the unit off.
Retracting the Cover (Uncovering the Pool)
- 1. Turn the power knob to turn the unit on.
- 2. Adjust the knob to set it at your desired speed..
- 3. Flip the rocker switch “off”.
- 4. The pool cover retracts automatically at the speed you’ve selected. Some minor adjusting may be needed as the pool cover winds itself around the roller.
- 5. Wait until the pool is completely uncovered, then, flip the rocker switch back to neutral.
- 6. Turn the power knob to turn the unit off.
State-of-the-art electric drive system includes built-in microchip controller Low voltage motors retract pool cover at your speed the selected speed
Smart Release* or “one-way rotation” technology for easy, power-assisted uncovering Speed controller built into power knob for motorized covering that lets you set the pace
Can be easily secured to pool deck for additional protection against hazardous weather conditions
All electrical components are encased in protective housings made from durable impact-resistant plastic, and high-tempered precision aluminum
Our adjustable telescopic tubes accommodate pool cover widths from 15’ to 20’ and 7.5’ to 15’. Pool cover widths less than 7.5’, will have a fixed rod and therefore, must be made with custom measurements.
Standard Width: for pool covers 15’ to 20’ wide
Reduced Width: for pool covers 7.5’ to 15’ wide
Custom Reduced Width: for pool covers less than 7.5’ wide
A-Frame End Supports: 19” wide x 10” deep x 14” high
Adjustable Telescopic Tube: 3” diameter (length of telescoping tubes depends on the pool width selected)
Cord Length: 22.5’ with 24V power adapter
*Made for 115-220V GFCI outlets
2 Year Limited Warranty
APR warranties this product to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of two (2) year following the date of purchase. The limited warranty does not cover failures due to abuse, accidental damage or when repairs have been made or attempted without the instructions of the APR team. If after inspection by APR, a part meeting warranty conditions is determined to be defective, APR will deliver a replacement, or replacement components, free of charge.
*The warranty registration form must be completed for the warranty to be valid. See full warranty for registration form and additional details.
Use the link below to access our full warranty and learn about our return policy. You’ll find information about returns at the bottom of the second page.
Click here for full warranty.https://www.autopoolreel.com/warranty/APR_Warranty_2021.pdf
We offer domestic and international shipping from North America (Canada). Rates will vary. Check shipping rates by viewing your cart and selecting your location at the bottom of the page.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.