1. Flip the switch “on” and slowly walk alongside the pool, gently pulling the pool cover.
2. Smart technology recognizes when the cover is being pulled and glides the cover onto the water as you guide it at your desired pace.
3. No cranking or forceful pulling is required as the roller helps unwind the cover with power-assisted release technology.
4. Once the pool has been completely covered, flip the switch back to neutral.
Retracting the Cover (Uncovering the Pool)
1. Flip the switch “off”.
2. The pool cover retracts automatically. Some minor adjusting may be needed as the pool cover winds itself around the roller.
3. Wait until the pool is completely uncovered, then, flip the switch back to neutral.
State-of-the-art electric drive system using
Low voltage motors retract pool cover
Smart Release* or “one-way rotation” technology for easy, power-assisted uncovering
for motorized covering
Can be easily secured to pool deck for additional protection against hazardous weather conditions
All electrical components are encased in protective housings made from durable impact-resistant plastic, and high-tempered precision aluminum
Our adjustable telescopic tubes accommodate pool cover widths from 15’ to 20’ and 7.5’ to 15’. Pool cover widths
less than 7.5’, will have a fixed rod and therefore, must be made with custom measurements.
Standard Width: for pool covers 15’ to 20’ wide
Reduced Width: for pool covers 7.5’ to 15’ wide
Custom Reduced Width: for pool covers less than 7.5’ wide
A-Frame End Supports: 19” wide x 10” deep x 14” high
Adjustable Telescopic Tube: 3” diameter (length of telescoping tubes depends on the pool width selected)
Cord Length: 22.5’ with 24V power adapter
*Made for 115-220V GFCI outlets
2 Year Limited Warranty
APR warranties this product to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of two (2) year
following the date of purchase. The limited warranty does not cover failures due to abuse, accidental damage or
when repairs have been made or attempted without the instructions of the APR team. If after inspection by APR, a
part meeting warranty conditions is determined to be defective, APR will deliver a replacement, or replacement
components, free of charge.
*The warranty registration form must be completed for the warranty to be valid. See full warranty for
registration form and additional details.
Use the link below to access our full warranty and learn about our return policy. You’ll find information about
returns at the bottom of the second page.